Frogmats

Started by rcger, February 08, 2015, 12:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rcger

Looking for opinions on Frogmats.  Are they worth the money?  Do they hold up?  Has anyone found any alternatives?  Where did you make your purchases?  Thanks in advance.
There's room for all of God's critters right next to the mashed taters and gravy!

Jim O

I've used mine for about 4 years and they are just as good as the day I got them from Yard and Pool. They definitely make clean up easier.definitely worth the $$ Someone else will probably be along with an alternative product that you can purchase by the foot(inch) and cut to fit your application.
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

KyNola

tailfeathers

I've got both frogmats and Qmatz and both work equally well. Qmatz are from A-maze-n and are cut to fit as Jim O stated. They are (or were at least) quite a bit cheaper so cutting them to size is no big deal. I ordered some and cut them a little oversize to make baskets for smoking nuts, etc. like this:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

dave01

I ordered mine from Amazon and they are great

tskeeter

Don't forget that Bradley is coming out with a silicone version of the frog mats.  I'm interested in seeing what those are like.

Thumpinbass

Can I ask what frogmats are?    Do they go on the wired racks between the food and rack?

Allen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim O

Yes,they go between food/racks. They are non-stick and also keep small items like nuts,etc, from falling thru the racks. They also make clean-up much easier.
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

ragweed

I agree with Tailfeathers.  Frog mats are worth it as are the Qmatz from A-Maze-N products.  Bought a length of Qmatz.  Cut some to make baskets for nuts and chex mix, some as frog mats and some to wrap P loins either for roasts or Canadian bacon.  Money well spent!!