Midwest Smoke Out VI

Started by Tenpoint5, February 28, 2015, 10:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragweed

Mrs. Ragweed and I will be there.  Bringing some Pheasant and Morel mushroom sausage and some Krautwurst.  Maybe some smoked Cooper as well.

NorthShoreMN

Still plan to be there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

cobra6223

as before I still have 3 that can't stop talking about it..glad to see the time is passing kind of fast. Thanks again Chris for doing it all.

classicrockgriller

So I get this text from Brain.[Bam1] :I hear your comin' to Cascade.; No! . . Boy it will be good to see you. {Why, cause I getting older and you can laugh at me?}. enough of my funny stuff.

if you want to have a great day/time come to this get together. The food is great but the friendship you will experience is something worth the trip. Chris and Family are great host.

Tiny Tim

Hey, great to see ya on here.  Made my day. :)

Saber 4

Wish we could make it this year. We have to much going on getting two district offices open right now. Hopefully next year will open up and we can make it. I'll miss seeing everyone and enjoying all the good food.

If you haven't been to one and can find a way to make it to Iowa you will have a great time with a great bunch of folks.

ragweed

Okay, I didn't want to have to play this card but, I'm not only bringing my wife, Miss Cindy this year, but my lab puppy, Hadley.  He will be 3 1/2 months by then.  You folks don't know what you'll be missin'!!  It'll be a great time!   Thanks again, Chris for hosting.

KyNola

Jan and I were both making plans to come this year but Jan's parents are both in deteriorating health making it difficult for us to travel.  Sometimes you have to pick your battles.

We will be watching for the pics.  If you have not been to Chris's house for the Smoke Out, you should really try to go.  Lots of fun, lots of food and making and seeing friends again.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: tailfeathers on July 01, 2015, 12:23:26 PM
I've yet to make it to a smoke out and was hoping this would be the year but my wife agreed to watch our grandson so I'm booked elsewhere. That and the fact that my fun money went to Rec Tec. Someday I WILL get to one though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bring him with this is a family style smoke out plenty of kids around
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

tailfeathers

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on July 20, 2015, 12:44:43 PM
Quote from: tailfeathers on July 01, 2015, 12:23:26 PM
I've yet to make it to a smoke out and was hoping this would be the year but my wife agreed to watch our grandson so I'm booked elsewhere. That and the fact that my fun money went to Rec Tec. Someday I WILL get to one though!

Bring him with this is a family style smoke out plenty of kids around
He was born 2 days after Christmas. I love holding him, playing with him. Grandma doesn't even seem to mind diaper duty to much. But I'm thinking a road trip with him might be a little much for all of us at this point!![emoji15]

Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Tenpoint5

Understandable

For those arriving Friday night for social hours. I will be firing up the wood fired pizza oven
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

manfromplaid

I can't get the weekend worked into my next trip. So we will miss this one. Try another time.

NorthShoreMN

Another year where medical events keep interrupting plans.  I am sorry to say I will not be able to make the Smoke Out. For those who can make it you will have a great time. Tenpoint5 and his family are great Hosts. 

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

forever." Mahatma Gandhi

ragweed

Quote from: NorthShoreMN on July 29, 2015, 06:47:21 PM
Another year where medical events keep interrupting plans.  I am sorry to say I will not be able to make the Smoke Out. For those who can make it you will have a great time. Tenpoint5 and his family are great Hosts. 

Sorry to hear that, Paul.  Hope everything turns out okay....Joe

NorthShoreMN

Thanks Joe

forever." Mahatma Gandhi