Midwest Smoke Out VI

Started by Tenpoint5, February 28, 2015, 10:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Beginning to look like the first smoke out. Life just gets in the way sometimes.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Saber 4

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 03, 2015, 12:24:08 AM
Beginning to look like the first smoke out. Life just gets in the way sometimes.

Sure hate missing it this year. Hope everyone that does has a great time

ragweed

Starting to gather things together for the trip east tomorrow.  We should be there mid-afternoon.  Can't wait!!!

NorthShoreMN

Quote from: Saber 4 on August 03, 2015, 06:18:03 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 03, 2015, 12:24:08 AM

Sure hate missing it this year. Hope everyone that does has a great time
X2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

Saber 4

So how did it go???? Sitting here at work wondering where the updates and pictures of all the food and fun are for those of us who couldn't get away this year :(

pensrock

QuoteSo how did it go???? Sitting here at work wondering where the updates and pictures of all the food and fun are for those of us who couldn't get away this year :(
X2

Tenpoint5

Unfortunately this years Smoke Out was cancelled.

I had a death in my family earlier in the week and with everyone cancelling out. I called and spoke with the 2 remaining folks and didn't want them to drive here expecting to meet a bunch of people that wouldn't be here. 
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tiny Tim

I'm sorry to hear that, Chris.  My condolences to you and your family.

Wildcat

Sorry for your family's loss Chris.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

piratey

Sorry for your loss.  Take care of your family.

beefmann

Sorry to hear about your  loss Chris. take care of your self and  family.  My prayers are  with you and your family

NorthShoreMN

Sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

Saber 4

Sorry for your loss my friend, we'll keep you and the family in our prayers.

pensrock

So sorry to hear that Chris. Take care.