Finally

Started by woofer700, April 03, 2015, 05:05:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woofer700

Hello everyone. I'm not new to smoking, just new to Bradley. I've been smoking with my weber kettle for years, but decided I needed to smoke a Brisket for Easter. Ran a few test runs, that turned out well. Also trying to figure out my oven temps has been a challenge. Seems hotter than it should be, but i'll get it.
do I have to type in the answers to all the questions, everytime I post? that might get old fast.

TedEbear

Welcome aboard.  Glad you finally made it - the meat was getting cold.   :)  That question/answer thing goes away after a few posts - I don't know what the specific # is.

Be sure and visit the Bradley user recipe site for some great ideas on using your new smoker.  Our Time-Tested and Proven Recipes

woofer700

ok i'll get started on making it go away. Ha
Decided I would smoke my Flat Iron tonight. Might be a late supper. I'm good with it.

bundy

Welcome glad you finally got on !!

beefmann

NorthShoreMN

Welcome from NE Minnesota

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

piratey

Welcome to the forum.  Glad you were able to figure out the registration issues.