Where did all the oldtimers go?

Started by Wildcat, May 22, 2015, 06:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedJada

I still check in here and there to see whats new, I'm not that much of an old timer but like to see what's cooking. A great old timer is viper125, he has been battling cancer the past few years, Paul lost the battle yesterday. Just the old timers would like to know.

Gafala

I know what it is to have cancer, I had Thyroid cancer and my body fought it off. I'm one of the few lucky ones no Chemo and no Radiation.

My heart goes out to his family.

Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

Smoker John

Very sorry to hear that about viper125
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

Quarlow

I haven't been here much. Life has been busy since my dad passed away 3 years  ago and I have been laid up for ten months with a heart problem. Life sucks.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Toker

Hope you are doing better Quarlow [emoji106]

Envoyé de mon iPod touch en utilisant Tapatalk

Gafala

Quote from: Quarlow on August 09, 2017, 03:26:39 PM
I haven't been here much. Life has been busy since my dad passed away 3 years  ago and I have been laid up for ten months with a heart problem. Life sucks.

Get better we need you around more.
Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Quarlow on August 09, 2017, 03:26:39 PM

Sorry to hear about your father. I'm sure your health will only be a temporary setback. Continue to follow the medical advice, and you will be back posting your smokes in no time.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Kummok

Just checking in and saw this, Quarlow...sorry to hear about your dad and your heart problem...been there on both. I'll do better at checking in and you get better with the heart issues best you can...you've been a worthy contributor!

Wildcat

Sorry to hear Quarlow. In the past 3 years I lost Dad and a brother.Hang in there and get well soon.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Quarlow

Well 2018 and still no heart surgery. Hopefully soon but wheels turn slow. Still breathing, thats a good thing....right. lol. Ended up homeless but staying in my brothers basement. Used up all financial resources and just getting a small disability benefit. Brother is selling his house soon so I'll be back to figuring out where I can go. Live sucks sometimes. Oh well, tally ho.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

watchdog56

Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope this year is better for you.