Two nice butts

Started by Rad Rich, June 12, 2015, 10:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rad Rich

One cup apple cider vinegar, three parts juice (apple or orange or fruit punch) teaspoon salt, tablespoon rub (my favorite rub is a non salt based) 1/2 to 1 cup of.brown sugar, 15 to 20 good shakes of Frank's red hot, good pinch of red pepper flakes, few good shakes of.granulated garlic.  In pan and heat it up to blend everything. Butts hit 180 take out put in pan and pour about an inch of the liquid in the pan.  Back in the Bradley and take to 210 or 212. (At this point you could do this part in the oven if you want. 210 tent for hour. I cut off all of the bark and separate.  Pull the butt. Then chop up bark with butcher knife. Sprinkle back into pulled pork and pour about 2/3 rds of the juice into the pulled pork.....Magic it disappears .  So have a few beers or coctails for the last day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Smokin is only bad for you when you inhale.

cajunboudreaux

Very Nice. Dig the cabinet too.
Laissez les bon temps rouler

piratey

That looks real good. 

Rad Rich

We ate it Sunday for my son's graduation everyone had a great time we ate so many the cabinet is a great touch its a suncast you kill utility cabinet and it keeps it really warm in the winter no mods to my smoker and is performed great for 6 years I love the Bradley

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Smokin is only bad for you when you inhale.