Hello from Jersy

Started by Rob_Sic, August 05, 2015, 11:19:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob_Sic

Hi all,

I am from New Jersey and I received my first smoker last year for fathers day.  It's been a quick year and I have enjoyed using it very much.  More important, my family and friends have enjoyed me using it very much too.

I am checking in because I am thinking of buying a Bradley smoker and thought, "Where better to get good information"!  I am also thinking of buying the Bradley cold smoker attachment.

I have joined 1 or 2 other forums like this and have always enjoyed the conversation and threads.  I'm sure this will be no exception.

Please say hi when you get a chance and tell me about yourselves.

Hope to hear from you all.

piratey

Hi Rob, welcome to the forum.  Lot's of good info here and people willing to share their knowledge.

tskeeter

Hey, Rob.  Welcome to the forum from NW NV.

tailfeathers

Hi and welcome from South Dakota!
Where there's smoke, there's HAPPINESS!!!

Grouperman941

Hi from southwest Florida.

Traffic here has been a little slow lately, but there is a ton of great info. Read through the forums and the recipe site (http://www.susanminor.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?180-Our-Time-Tested-and-Proven-Recipes) for tons of great info.

Feel free to post your questions, too. There's usually someone around to help.
I just spent $12 K on this Honda Accord! Why can't it tow my boat?!?

ragweed

Welcome to the forum from Nebraska!  I've had an original, original Bradley smoker since 2008 with the addition of an Auberin PID a few years back to control temps.  I've purchased a BS611 as a replacement when my first Bradley passes.  So my recommendation for a smoker would be a BS611 + an Auberin Plug and Play PID.  Cost for both is about the same as a Bradley digital.  Just my opinion.  Great smoker with precise temp control.  Again, welcome, ask anything.  As the others stated, lots of good folks here very willing to help.

NorthShoreMN

Welcome from N E Minnesota. Lots of great information and experience out here. If you have a question ask and someone will help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

Wildcat

Hi from NW Florida (panhandle).
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

beefmann