i'm still alive

Started by Up In Smoke, November 13, 2015, 12:19:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up In Smoke

just wanted to say hello,
still trying to get upright, will be doing some smoking in the near future.......
nothing fancy, just going to try to restart the smoking portion of my brain  8)
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Wildcat

Good to see ya back on here. You been under the weather? Bet the leaves are looking good up your way about now. We are planning to spend turkey day up in Chattanooga. 4 nights. It was difficult to pass up Hiawassee.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Habanero Smoker

Welcome back. Good to see you are still surviving.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Up In Smoke

I am excited about seeing  that thin blue line again.
been dealing with a whirlwind of things, i did however get a few weeks to do some traveling,
stored everything and just took off.....spoke with sonny a couple of times which was really cool.
have been in south carolina for a couple years, will be in lagrange ga. for a month.
have a friend that needs a few butts smoked for bbq pizza, and a turkey for thanksgiving so i am gonna dust off the stumps
and see what happens.
i cannot remember how to post pics, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
2 Bradley OBS
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Habanero Smoker

The information in the following link is somewhat dated, but it should be good enough to refresh your memory.

How To Post Pictures

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

TedEbear

Quote from: Up In Smoke on November 13, 2015, 01:09:51 PM
i cannot remember how to post pics, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's the Reader's Digest version:

1. Upload your pics to Photobucket.  It's a free host site.
2. Left click inside the IMG box next to the pic.  The contents will automatically be copied onto your clipboard
3. Paste those contents into a message on here.
4. If you want to verify that it worked before posting your message, click on the Preview button at the bottom of the message that you're posting.

If you're new to Photobucket it's a good idea to create different albums for your photos such as Food, Hobbies, Vacation, Cars, etc., and upload each pic to the appropriate one.  It makes them much easier to find later on when you've uploaded hundreds of photos.   ;)

Up In Smoke

Cat,
thanksgiving in Chattanooga should be beautiful!
I miss north Georgia for that reason, the smell of fall and watching the wildlife in the back yard.
riding the bike through the mountains of blue ridge and Cherokee North Carolina will also be greatly missed.

I hope your trip is flawless
2 Bradley OBS

Wildcat

It should be great. Picking up my daughter in Valley, Al (just south of LaGrange) and taking her with us. I plan to smoke a turkey ahead of time, vac seal, and reheat on Thanksgiving in the motorhome.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/