Montreal Steak Strips?

Started by Kummok, August 13, 2006, 09:16:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kummok

Sometime last Fall/05, I think, someone posted a recipe for a steak strip marinade that used Montreal Steak Seasoning, EVOO, crushed garlic, and a few other things. I think it was intended for Reveo use....at least that's what I used it in and it was GREAT! Now I can't seem to locate the dang recipe.....anyone recognize this? I can go ahead and go from scratch and end up with something presentable, but that recipe was a "sure thing" IF I can find it........ ???

Kummok

Disregard last request....

Originally posted by NXSBILL in June/05, I found it cached on Google! ;D  An exceptionally easy and impressive way to cook inexpensive cuts of beef...posted herein for your culinary delight!

"Sirloin strips or Fillets-up to 5 lbs of meat.
4 tsp Montreal Steak Seasoning(Mc Cormicks)
1/4 cup Soy Sauce
1/2 cup Olive oil
1 Tbsp. Dry Parsley Flakes
3-4 cloves of garlic minced
Tumble under vacuum for 20 minutes. Grill to your liking.

Unbelievably tender and tasty. Picture fork tender Filet Mignon! I prefer Strip Steaks, but took one bite of the Filet, and just had to say it, "DAMN!" What unbelievable flavor."

Oldman

Hey Fishman,
'bout time you posted.

When I get my grill back up I'm going to try this.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Kummok

Been pretty crazy around here since last Nov/05...nice to be missed  ;)  Definitely try the steak strips...the taste v.s. prep/cook time ratio is heavily weighed in the direction of taste!! ;D 

iceman

Hey Kummock I didn't know you were back or I would have stopped by last weekend. That water down there has been pretty rough lately. The silvers should be in about now shouldn't they? I might head back down in a week or so. Fish on!!! ;D

car54

It sounds like a good reason to buy a Reveo and my I could give it to my wife as an unexpected gift!

Brad