Another Bradley

Started by cjj, December 17, 2015, 05:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cjj

I picked up a almost new original Bradley today  For $75 looks like it was used a couple time  Could not pass it up  I already have a 6 rack digital Bradley that I use just about every weekend and love it , I also  have a smokin Tex1400c,, A Treager pellet grill, and a Weber gasser, were does it stop :)

beefmann

that is a great deal for 75... though I do not think it  ever ends its on going

Grouperman941

Good find.

If I ever find a really good deal like that, I am going to set them up stacked so that the smoke from the lower one acts like a cold smoke adapter for the higher one.

I saw the idea a long time ago here in the forum, and I think it is genius.
I just spent $12 K on this Honda Accord! Why can't it tow my boat?!?

TMB

Quote from: cjj on December 17, 2015, 05:30:25 PM
I picked up a almost new original Bradley today  For $75 looks like it was used a couple time  Could not pass it up  I already have a 6 rack digital Bradley that I use just about every weekend and love it , I also  have a smokin Tex1400c,, A Treager pellet grill, and a Weber gasser, were does it stop :)
I have 14 grills/cookers ect..... It never ends  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Toker

TMB I know what you mean, I have 22 Bradley Smokers  ;) ;)

cjj

I like the idea of setting one on top of the other , going too have to think about that one  :-\

TedEbear

Quote from: Toker on December 18, 2015, 03:19:51 PM

Why in the world do you have that many?

Toker

Because I have all the first editions for each (these are still brand new for my collection) and a double set to eat  :) So this way, each smoker has its own duty. Also, this way no smell transfer and easier to control for allergic friends. My brand new also make great deco :) It is just me and I'M not a model you know  ;)

CK

Quote from: Toker on December 18, 2015, 03:19:51 PM

Holy crap, I thought I was doing good with 2  :o

CK

Quote from: cjj on December 17, 2015, 05:30:25 PM

That's a great price. 

"Where does it stop", that's what my wife says to me.  Add a Big Easy to that list then you all bases covered.  8)

Toker

I repeat, I only use half of them. The other half if for collection and deco only  :D