Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy New Year

Started by NorthShoreMN, December 22, 2015, 04:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthShoreMN

I don't get on the forum as often as I should but still lurk and read posts.  Not much smoking going on for me this past year.  Still want to wish all of you the very Best of whatever Holiday Season you participate in and hope that 2016 will be a wonderful year for you and your family.
Paul
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

tskeeter

Hi, Paul!  Was just thinking about you.  Happy holidays and best wishes.

beefmann

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to one and all,.... may  the  best  be  with you

Grouperman941

I just spent $12 K on this Honda Accord! Why can't it tow my boat?!?

Tiny Tim

Merry Christmas all.

Hope early in the new year I get around to diagnosing and fixing my smoker.  Wounded it while smoking some ribs at our campsite in Brainerd MN for the NHRA Lucas Oil Nationals back in August.

manxman

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..... Best Wishes for 2016.  :)

Managed to get hold of some Alaskan wild salmon and cured/ smoked it alongside some farmed salmon, Christmas Day treat for family and friends.  ;)
Manxman

watchdog56

WoodlawnSmoker

Merry Christmas everyone!  Let's see all those holiday smokes.

pensrock

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a great holiday!

ragweed

Just pulled a batch of ABT's out of the oven.  Snowing too hard for the smoker, but boy, it sure is pretty.  My 8 month old Lab is enjoying his first real snow, but our wood floors are not!!  Doggie doors have their down side.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my Forum Family!

Smoker John

Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

pensrock

SNOW? Whats that? It was 62 degrees here today and motorcycles all over. Maybe the first time you could say you rode on Xmas Eve around here.  :)

Shasta bob

Happy Holidays and yes,  I will say it Merry Christmas to all !
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

Saber 4

Merry Christmas to all of my good friends in Bradley land

manfromplaid