Humidity controlol apparatus. Humidistat

Started by goldo, December 28, 2015, 07:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldo

Hi.

I'm disappointed by the humidistat i just bought for 25 $.

I'm searching for an other one. What i need is a quite accurate model but overall a reliable and stable one. Any ideas ?

That the apparatus is not absolutely accurate  wouldn't be a problem because i could calibrate it. But i want to avoid apparatus that fluctuates too much.

I just don't want buy an other model that would have the same problem the one I already bought. The reason why i ask your suggestions.

I don't know the minimum price for a quite acceptable one.

Best regards,

Karl

goldo

I just order an amber HD 200 to replace my Meihang Shenzhen MH13001.

Indeed, the Shenzhen Meihang MH13001 did not seem suitable for measuring moisture in a maturation fridge.

Even in a large room at room temperature, it varied inexplicably.

Then I placed in a room undoubtedly very wet and not directly heated. He showed me a moisture content of only 50% ...

It seems that the model commonly commercially lack of precision and stability. And they do not stand condensation.

It takes hygrostats suited to confined environments, high humidity with condensation. It is much more expensive, more than 3 times the price, but it seems necessary

NorthShoreMN

I used the one shown below and its partner the 1UHG2 dehumidifier control for my chamber. They worked well

This item has been designated as a Grainger Choice product, offering a broad selection that delivers value and quality, brought to you by Grainger. Humidifier Control,Plug In,120 V
Compare
DAYTON
Humidifier Control, Plug In, 120 V
Item # 1UHG3
Mfr. Model # 1UHG3
Humidifier Control, Plug In Outlet With Piggy Back, Adjustable Range 30 to 90% RH, Differential +/- 1 RH %,...More

Price
$75.95 / each

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi