online games

Started by cathouse willy, January 05, 2016, 05:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathouse willy

I've been mostly housebound since nov 20/15 after back surgery. I live alone so the hours drag by. What I'm looking for is a few online games to help pass the time.I play solitaire, freecell,checkers,cribbage and free poker but these are starting to wear thin.Does anyone have a favorite time waster?
Bill

beefmann

Willy,

Sorry to hear about your back surgery,  games are  a great time waster,  Just a thought .. maybe a online chat some where,, ,look around and maybe you  will find a place that you and others have a  interest in,,,

Hope you  get  well soon... take care

Dale
Beefman

manfromplaid

world of tanks is a free online game that can burn up a lot of time. its a big download and needs a good video card. check out the site and see if your rig can run the game.

Tiny Tim

If you're on Facebook, there are many games available to play.  You can build/grow farms, cities, etc,; there are searching games, matching games, ball shooting games.  You name it, it's there.  Currently I only play Criminal Case (searching game) and Candy Crush Soda Saga (what I call a matching game).

I feel your pain on the boredom.  First 2 weeks after I got out of the hospital in 2009 for my leg issues (still fighting, but finally mostly on the right track), I was bored out of my skull.  Finally got acquainted with Facebook, then located the games and learned how to play some.

Good luck, and I hope your healing goes well.

Habanero Smoker

Sorry to hear about your back problems.

I don't know what system you are running, but if you have Win 8.1 or greater search the Microsoft store for simulation games. Simulation games have a wide category, and are the ones you are playing out "realistic" situations in game settings. I'm sure Apple has similar games.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)