11.5 Pounds Of Jerky

Started by agent provocateur, August 13, 2006, 07:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agent provocateur

o thank heaven o boy oberto...  i had a movement... the first in 9 days... i feel .5 ounce lite... take a look for yourself...

icerat4

One hell of a kidney stone Lol ;D. Must you its the weekend.Geeezzz

Just another weekend with the smoker...

agent provocateur

i switched to spam jerky for its lubrication properties...

no help...

more later...

ap

MallardWacker

Quoteday 4 my farts were absolutely unbearable...
day 5 and 6 no change except i have not had a hard poo in days...

today... my breath smells like jerky... my body smells like jerky... my wizz smells like jerky... my farts smell like jerky... my poos smell like jerky... i have achieved whole body jerky saturation... there was much rejoicing...

QuoteThanks for sharing that....... 

agent provocateur

I must say with out a doubt you have some of the most, lets say, interesting posts that this forum has ever had.

You are kind of like one of Jim Rome's classic clones that come out of the wood work ever so often lays out some great smack that leaves me laughing for days.

Personally I think you are one of the regulars with an alter ego. AND some pretty weird fetishes to boot...no I do not want to know.

Quotei switched to spam jerky for its lubrication properties...

no help...

more later...

Lets just hope so.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Chez Bubba

Quote from: MallardWacker on December 01, 2006, 11:33:16 AM
agent provocateur

Personally I think you are one of the regulars with an alter ego. AND some pretty weird fetishes to boot...no I do not want to know.
He is, I'll leave it to you to figure out who. It isn't me, I couldn't come up with stuff that good.

I will tell you that if he ever offers to meet you for a meal or drinks, you'd be missing a terrific time if you declined.

And no, no weird fetishes that I know of, unless you consider a great sense of humor as one.  Then again, what the king & his queen do in private is none of my biz. ;D

Kirk
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Arcs_n_Sparks

I will tell you that if he ever offers to meet you for a meal or drinks, you'd be missing a terrific time if you declined.

Kirk

Agree with Kirk; if you have the opportunity to meet with Owrstrich and the lady, a great time.

Sparkler

MWS

Agree with Kirk; if you have the opportunity to meet with Owrstrich and the lady, a great time.

Sparkler

Arcs....that's like outing Bruce Wayne as Batman.....or ........that guy as spiderman
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Arcs_n_Sparks

Arcs....that's like outing Bruce Wayne as Batman.....or ........that guy as spiderman

This is assuming that you know who Owrstrich is......... :o :o :o

MWS

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

Chez Bubba

Some things you don't want to know if you know what's good for you. ;)

Code word is Micki. ;) ;) ;D ;D

Kirk
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

agent provocateur

i have been adding gold bond powder to my jerky for about a month now...

i use the tripple action relief...

it absorbs moisture
it soothes... cools... protects
it stops itch and pain

its more than a powder... its medication

West Coast Kansan

Do you try to incorporate the gold bond or simply use it as a topical dusting?

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

MallardWacker

May I suggest this...it just burns like fire but after that is over is done with...complete restoration will occur.   Great lubricant qualities.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

agent provocateur

it has been weeks since i had a movement... i loaded up on some new stuff from alien jerky earlier this week... i felt the churn in my got for a day or two and then all of a sudden it happened... i have never felt so good... total satisfaction... take a look for yourself...

West Coast Kansan

Thats great, much more rounded than previous examples. Congratulations on the movement. Wishing you many more to come.
Take Care,  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)