Hello from New Zealand

Started by Yakfisher, January 15, 2016, 12:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yakfisher

Hi all,

I've spent a good many years playing around with home made smokers, trying to turn the art of smoking fish into a science. With kayak fishing being among my many passions (both fresh and salt water), there's no shortage of product to experiment with.

About 12 months ago, this journey led me to the purchase of a 6 rack Bradley Digital Smoker, and more recently, the Bradley cold smoke adapter. Very pleased to advise that my smoked fish consistancy and final results have certainly lifted with the improved control over temperature and consistent smoke delivery from my Bradley.

The more I learn about smoking, the more I realise just how much I don't know. So really looking forward to sifting through this forum to raise my level of understanding, pick people's brains, and maybe contribute a little where I can.

Thanks for the add.

Cheers,

Richard.

beefmann

welcome aboard,

great introduction along with the  information... there are a lot of  good people that are willing to  help and share there  knowledge ...

so ask questions if you   need information,,, and add information where you  can,, it is always  welcomed