Hello from Alberta Canada

Started by rockpile63, January 21, 2016, 05:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockpile63

I have had an original 4 rack for 10+ years and it has been sitting on a table next to the grill beside the house through all kinds of weather the whole time, it got blown off once and I had to take the door apart and beat it back into shape with a block of wood and a hammer. so after all this, the timer on the puck advance is now hit and miss so It's time to retire the old girl. Two weeks ago I bought a XLT 6 rack and came up with the bright idea to build some kind of enclosure to put it in ( don't know why it took so long to figure that one out) and while looking at what other Bradley users were doing I discovered "the forum" and being never to old or smart to learn new things decided to join. I work in a coal mine, ride a Harley, love to fish and cook! 

just a smokin

well hey cool "hi" I'm from next door in BC ,anyways I have three smokers all manual 4 rack .and because of our temperature in the winter I also have all three smokers in a box where I have all my pucks. it saves a lot of time when smoking to have the extra heat from the other smokers when doing this. for some crazy idea it seems like I do a lot of smoking in the winter as compared to in the summer . anyways welcome aboard there is a lot of very knowledgeable people on here that are great for sharing information and can always help you out when your in a bind.

Shuswap

You will like this forum and the sister forum on recipes and techniques http://www.susanminor.org/forums/ Your coal trains pass through our neighborhood in the Shuswap daily.