Received my new sausage rack !!!!

Started by Oyènkwara, August 29, 2006, 07:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oyènkwara

I received my sausage rack prize delivered from Chezbubba yesterday after noon. Once again, thanks Olds!  ;D What a nice rack...Very sturdy! The rack comes with 12 sausage hooks. This is an excellent addition to the Bradley Smoker for anyone wanting to hang product in their smoker. I'm sure that side bacon could also be hung from the hooks on this rack. (This is one thing I have not tried but would like to do. I have not found a local place around here to pick up pork bellies, I'm still looking though)

I do have most of the fixin's to make some summer sausage  :P so that may just be on tap for the weekend! Have to break that sausage rack in!

Take care!

Tom

Oldman

Glad you like it.  You did win it, and I'm glad it went to a person who will enjoy it.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

Just to add. Yesterday I got my pucks.

Thanks again!

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

iceman

Got the letter from you Old's. Glad to hear mom likes the sauce. Thanks again. Hunker down and don't let the weather get to you. Sounds like it might peter out a bit before it hits your neck of the woods. Got our fingers crossed for you.

Oldman

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on August 29, 2006, 12:47:17 PM
Just to add. Yesterday I got my pucks.

Thanks again!

You all are more than welcome... I just got to come up with harder questions.  :o

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!