A good to do a couple butts. 91/2 and 61/4 lbs in the smoker at 07:30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OldHickory

Bradley DS4 with Auber PID and dual element mod
Char-Broil SRG
Weber kettle with rotisserie
Charmglow 5 burner with rotisserie pgg
Pit Barrel Smoker

We the people own this United States Of America,and the Constitution is our owners manual.

manfromplaid

well it just goes to show that the meat will be done when its done. into the smoker at 07:30 hit the stall around 4 and just stayed there. at  23:30 (11pm) and only 180 it would not pass a fork test I wrapped in foil and into the oven at 275. 1 hour later it was 195-200. getting close to 1 am I FTC for an hour before pulling. the 6 pounder I wanted to have for a late supper but alas the wife would not wait (good thing) and we had some leftover ham from the night before. I did not take any photos of the finished butts or the pp before freezing. but I am just making some ciabatta buns (first try) and will post a finished pp Sammy later. just under 18 hrs to do a 6 pounder the 9 pounder does not surprise me. long day but damm its good.

Habanero Smoker

The pulled pork sounds good. I have to say; my best butts always comes form my Bradley.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Smoker John

Yeah those look really good.
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

Wildcat

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on April 04, 2016, 12:52:53 PM
The pulled pork sounds good. I have to say; my best butts always comes form my Bradley.

Ditto. Every time I have done 2 butts it has always taken 18 to 26 hours cooking in the Bradley the entire time. Always perfect.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

manfromplaid

First try at ciabatta buns bahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk