Started by JakeDatank51, April 15, 2016, 07:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JakeDatank51

Anyone have any idea the $ tag for this beauty

Toker

beefmann

$125,695,154,578,965.22

Toker

Sorry Beefmann, I don't understand your reply, could you explain a bite more please. Thanks  :)

TedEbear

Since it will not be available until May, how does anyone know what the price will be before then?

Toker

TedEbear

My goodness.  Hopefully, that will not be the actual selling price on places like Amazon.

Toker

It looks like the release for this smoker has been delayed until June. I don't know more for now.

CRussel

And at that price, it will still have the same inadequate advance mechanism that has me going up and down the stairs to the smoker every 20 minutes to see if the pusher did its job this time or not. When will Bradley FINALLY FIX this problem? (I love my Original Bradley, with a cold smoke attachment, a second heating element, and AuberIns PID controller, but the entire bisquette advance mechanism is the weak link!)

cathouse willy

Sorry to hear that you have problems with your smoke generator. I've had my obs for 6 years now and replaced the motor after 4 years. Other than that it's performed without a hitch and has been totally reliable. They do have moving parts that must be adjusted properly and there is lot's of info on this forum to help. Just to let you know they can work well so don't give up on it. Check this link for some good info.

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?960-Bradley-Smoker-FAQ-s

Gafala

I think I will wait till Auber has there WiFi PID this summer instead of buying a untested over time unit that is blue tooth and will more than likely have the same heating problems as our units have now. Just my thoughts.
Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

CRussel

Thanks, I've tried just about everything in that thread. Sometimes it will help for a bit, but inevitably I end up having to babysit it just when I don't have the time. I so wish someone would produce an improvement. Like adding a PID controller solved the temperature control issues. And adding a second heating element solved the winter temperature problems.

CRussel

Quote from: Gafala on May 27, 2016, 01:54:49 PM
I think I will wait till Auber has there WiFi PID this summer instead of buying a untested over time unit that is blue tooth and will more than have the same  heating problems as our units have now. Just my thoughts.

Auber has a WiFi PID coming?  Cool!  Now them I trust.

Toker

How do you know it's coming this summer, someone told you so?

Gafala

Yes I had a reply to a e-mail this last week and they said they have a WiFi in the works for later this summer. I asked if they were going to have a blue tooth unit they came back and said no but WiFi yes.

Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.