Pepper Mills and New Bowls

Started by ghost9mm, May 17, 2016, 06:05:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghost9mm

Hi Everyone...
I just received another email asking if I still make Pepper mills, yes I do, here is a picture of some of them...

Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

KyNola

I own one of G9's pepper mills.  They are truly a work of art.

Good to see you on the Forum G9!

TedEbear

For some reason, I missed the previous thread on these and you handcrafted wooden bowls a few years ago.  These things are absolutely beautiful.  Do you still make the bowls or just the pepper mills now?

Here's a link to the other thread:  Pepper Mills... and more.. New things added...

ghost9mm

Here is a few bowls that were make this year...

MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

watchdog56

EXCELLENT WORK!!!!! My Brother-in-law turns bowls but not like those. How do you get the designs in them? He uses one piece of wood so color is same throughout.

ghost9mm

Well to start with, do you remember all of that math that you took in school (Trigonometry,Algebra,Calculus. ) that you said you will never use, well most of that math is applicable in the design or you can buy a software program that helps some...

lots of pieces, lots of time and if you make a mistake you have a funnel instead of a bowl... lol (did it )

MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

RedJada

Quote from: KyNola on May 17, 2016, 06:52:06 AM

I also have a couple mills that I use daily for the past couple years. Also have a couple bowls too. Defiantly quality craftsman work on everything Ghost makes.

dman4505

Quote from: KyNola on May 17, 2016, 06:52:06 AM

x2
I have one as well, they are so beautiful ya almost feel guilty using it....but we do
Amazing work

Don
"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Gafala

I just got three more, one more for me, and now I have one for sea salt and one for pepper they are fantastic. The other two are for my daughter. Ghost9mm you are a master crafter.
Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.