Started by Habanero Smoker, July 20, 2016, 01:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aschenbrenner

Calgary

Cookshack PG1000 pellet smoker :)
Bradley DBS
Weber Genesis

CRussel

Definitely something I'd like to get. Please.

Thanks

RedJada

Add me to the list please.

Toker

GusRobin

"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Habanero Smoker

I've booked marked this thread. As soon as I find the best way to distribute the files, and the best format; I'll post that information, and/or contact you by PM.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Salmonsmoker

I also lost mine when installing Windows 10. I'd like a copy too Habs. Thx
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

oldsmoker

Hab please put me on your list thanks oldsmoker
OLDSMOKER

Steelman

Please include me also Hab in your list to receive the file.  Thanks.

thecolonel

Please add me to this list as well, sir/gentlemen!
Colonel Misuer Fleckengiggle

Jim O

Me too,please . GOOD LUCK !
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

ADH

Please add me to the list also.  Thanks

Edward176

I'll jump on the Band Wagon too and request that you include me as well Hab, and Thank you

TedEbear

OK, I just uploaded both the .gso file that contains all of the recipes, Bradley smoker modification how-tos, etc., that were on the old Susan Minor site and also version 2.8 of the Golden Section Reader, which was the last FREE version they released before they started charging for it.  The recipe file is about 13MB and the reader is 3MB. You need the reader to view the recipe file. I searched for the free version online but they removed it.  However, I still had the original .exe file that I downloaded years ago on my HDD.

Please let me know if you have any problems with either downloading or installing the software. I *think* I did it correctly, although I am not all that experienced with Google Drive.  I know the reader works for Windows 7 and Windows XP.  I'm not sure about Windows 10 or others.

The files are being hosted on Google Drive.  Click on Bradley Recipes to view or download them.

If the above link doesn't work, here's a more direct approach to each of the two files:

GSReader

Recipes from the Bradley Smoker Forums

Orion

Nice work TedEbear! Thank you for doing all that.
It's going to take a lifetime to smoke all this.