Newbies from Surrey BC

Started by VVQUEEN, August 15, 2016, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VVQUEEN

We just purchased the 4 rack digital smoker yesterday. Thought i'd let hubby have some fun. we just got hit with a 4000 dollar operation for the dogs acl. Then my toyota tacoma was stolen saturday night from the front of yard.  well i thought .... if were taking on more debt then i might as well let him get the smoker. lol lol. hes making the smoked salmon candy today. its in the brine . we got the cherry bisquettes. any tips on smoking would help. the recipe just says 200.   im just praying the 3rd bad thing wont be a big smoker fire. lol  lol  thanks for any advice   susan

TMB

Welcome to the forum,  sorry to hear of your dog and your truck.   Things will get better now that you have a Bradley  ;) ;) :D
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Quarlow

A little late but welcome to the forum neighbor. Hope you are enjoying your Bradley.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Smoker John

Welcome, hopefully it's smooth sailing ahead. Enjoy your Bradley
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

cherrybergher

Welcome,

The advice I would offer is just be prepared to take your time.  It may seem obvious however the quality is well worth it.  There's a great knowledge base here so never be afraid to ask questions.
Good luck
BDS 4 Rack
"Improving the flavour of our lives one smokey day at a time"

Edward176

vvqueen, I read a post here and earlier and I think it explains everything you'll need to know in one sentence: keep the top vet open, keep it out of the wind and remember the Bradley is a low and slow smoker, NOT AN Oven. Once I read that it explained everything in a nutshell. Enjoy and share pics if possible.