Is there a model with the number GTIS1

Started by Bbigboy, August 22, 2016, 04:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bbigboy

Buying a used Bradley smoker and the seller swears the model number is GTIS1. The generator does not have a dial or digital controls. Worried that this may be a knockoff or something. Any of you help me???

Toker

Replace the G by B and you have your answer  :D

Bbigboy

I know about the B one. I looked at pics and in the B one there is a dial to control heat, on the one i want to buy there isnt a dial on the generator.

Toker

Bbigboy

New to the site. Dont know how to post pics

Toker

False alert this one is nothing but a BTIS1 sorry. I thought it was a very old one that i saw once on this forum.  :-[

Bbigboy

Toker

Decent but not the one I was looking for not old enough  :)

Toker

If you look at my picture, at the corne upper left you will see your smoker. Mine is 10 years old

Habanero Smoker

If it doesn't have a dial on the generator, look below the door and see if there is a slider switch that controls the temperature. It should be labeled "Temperature Controller". If that slider is there then it is The Black Bradley Smoker BTIS1.

They discontinued that model about 3 - 4 years ago. I've had that model for over 12 years, and it is still easy to get parts for it. There are still a few sellers out there that are selling them new for $403 on Amazon.com; which is way overpriced.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Toker

Habs, I saw his pictures and i confirm that it's really the BTIS1  ;)