What's on your grill/smoker for this Labor Day

Started by TMB, September 02, 2016, 12:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TMB

Kimmie and I will celebrate 29 years of being married this Monday so I plan on Ribs for Sunday and Lobster/Steak for Monday

May just cook all weekend  :D :D :D :D :D
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

watchdog56

KyNola

A pork butt Saturday night/Sunday morning and a 14 lb SRF Wagyu 14 pound brisket on Monday.

Happy anniversary to Kimmie and you.  See you soon!

Salmonsmoker

Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

Gafala

Good old standard, Baby back ribs and Corn on the Cob on Sunday.  Going to use Galena Street Rib and Chicken Rub.
Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

Namylevets

1st brisket. 

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

TMB

Looks good.  Have not done a brisket in my Bradley yet
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

TedEbear

Quote from: Namylevets on September 13, 2016, 05:19:05 PM
1st brisket. 

How'd it taste?  Give us the details on the chamber temp, the brisket IT when you finished cook it, the rub used, etc.   :)

Namylevets

It was delicious.  Started with an 8lb cut.  Rubbed with Jans rub the day before.  Preheated the smoker to 225.  Placed it on the second rack from top at 800am and smoked with hickory for 4.5 hours.  Emptied the bisket water and replaced with red wine and let it cook till about 300pm.  Temp was only 145 so I wrapped in foil and finished in oven at 325 until meat temp reached 190 at about 600pm. 

Namylevets

Quote from: Namylevets on September 13, 2016, 07:14:05 PM
It was delicious.  Started with an 8lb cut.  Rubbed with Jans rub the day before.  Preheated the smoker to 225.  Placed it on the second rack from top at 800am and smoked with hickory for 4.5 hours.  Emptied the bisket water and replaced with red wine and let it cook till about 300pm.  Temp was only 145 so I wrapped in foil and finished in oven at 325 until meat temp reached 190 at about 600pm. Slapped a little bbq sauce on and served it up.  It was great.