E01 Error

Started by jjskibinski, September 06, 2016, 08:20:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjskibinski

I have a Bradley 6 rack digital smoker. When I connect everything and turn it on, I get an E01 error. I have to wiggle the temperature sensor cord in both the smoker and the digital controller until I get it to stop and clear the error. Unfortunately, I've come back later only to find the E01 error again and the smoker off. Has anyone else experienced this issue with any regularity? Any suggestions on what I can do to solve it?

Habanero Smoker

Hi jjskibinski;

Welcome to the forum.

It looks like you have a loose connection. Make sure there is not debris inside the plugs on either the cabinet or generator. Check to see if there is any extra plastic caused during manufacturing that could be around the sensor cord plug. If there is any us a sharp knife to shave off the excess. Some times reversing the plug will resolve the problem - the end you have plug into the generator; plug that into the cabinet. If none of these tips work, your sensor cord could be bad. You can order one from Yard & Pool. The worse scenario could be either the sensor socket either on the generator or cabinet could have a loose or broken wire.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)