Hi Again from Parksville, BC

Started by onefish, September 13, 2016, 10:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onefish

Well I'm back. Got my new 6 rack digital a little over a month ago and love it. Thanks all that responded when I was wanting one lol. Great story Kummok... My first batch of Salmon was a bust.. Just a lil to much salt in the brine.. There went 2 nice fish!!! Got it down now.. Needed a good stand with wheels that I could keep it on, but I didn't care to much for the Bradley one. That a nice stand but I wanted a little bit more to it. Found this one at Ikea, did a few mods and it works great. Thanks Wade Bradley, your Dad, and Uncle Robin...Cheers.. 8)
Nothing Like the Smell of Smoked Salmon

onefish

How do I upload photos on here??? lol
Nothing Like the Smell of Smoked Salmon

Gafala

Create account for free at www.photobucket.com
Load selected pictures to your album
Left click on picture you want to post
Left click on IMG to copy (lower of 4 options)
Paste into your post
Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

TedEbear

Quote from: onefish on September 13, 2016, 10:34:49 AM
How do I upload photos on here??? lol

1. Upload your pic(s) to a free host site, such as Photobucket.
2. Next to each pic is an IMG box. Left click in that box and the contents will automatically be copied onto your clipboard.
3. Paste those contents into a message on here.
4. It is not necessary but if you want to see if it worked before posting your message you can click on the Preview button.

Hint: If you think you might be using Photobucket for eventually storing lots of pics it is a good idea to create different folders for each theme such as Food, Hobbies, Cars, etc.  Just make sure you upload them to the appropriate folder. Keeping your Photobucket pics organized makes them much easier to find later on.