Classicrockgriller surgery

Started by KyNola, September 30, 2016, 07:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

One of our own, Classicrockgriller, is having major cardiac surgery this morning.  Sonny suffered a stroke earlier in the week.  Tests revealed some issues that had to be corrected quickly.  His son John is keeping several of us posted via text messages.  As I receive information about Sonny I will post it here.  In the interim, please keep Sonny in your thoughts and prayers.

TMB

Quote from: KyNola on September 30, 2016, 07:16:05 AM
One of our own, Classicrockgriller, is having major cardiac surgery this morning.  Sonny suffered a stroke earlier in the week.  Tests revealed some issues that had to be corrected quickly.  His son John is keeping several of us posted via text messages.  As I receive information about Sonny I will post it here.  In the interim, please keep Sonny in your thoughts and prayers.
Will be praying for Sonny, so sad to hear of this  :'( :'(

I know he will pull through
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Wildcat

Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Tiny Tim

Thanks Larry. 

Miss seeing that ol' smokin' monkey around here.

Shasta bob

Please tell Mr. Classicrockgriller that the prayers are on the way from Oregon, truly one of the best.
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

pensrock

Thoughts and prayers for Sonny and his family.   :'(
Thanks Larry for the information.

KyNola

Sonny had carotid surgery as well as 5 heart artery bypasses yesterday.  The surgeon said he did great.  As I know more I will post it here.  I know that Sonny and his family appreciate all of your thoughts and prayers.

manxman

Thoughts and prayers from across the pond.
Manxman

Smoker John

Sending positive thoughts his way
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

cherrybergher

Best wishes for a speedy recovery
BDS 4 Rack
"Improving the flavour of our lives one smokey day at a time"

Edward176

Thoughts and prayers for Sonny and his family.

beefmann

sorry to hear,,, prayers sent to him and his family

KyNola

Sonny is recovering nicely.  The morning after the surgery all wires, tubes and ventilator were removed.  He is alert, walking and talking.  Given the seriousness of both surgeries he is doing great!

TMB

Quote from: KyNola on October 02, 2016, 07:27:11 AM
Sonny is recovering nicely.  The morning after the surgery all wires, tubes and ventilator were removed.  He is alert, walking and talking.  Given the seriousness of both surgeries he is doing great!
so glad to hear.    Thanks for posting updates

Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

pensrock