Get'em While They're HOT!! Great Deal on bisquette

Started by Tominator, July 18, 2004, 04:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

http://www.thewestcoaststore.com/bisquettes.html

Best deal I've found on bisquettes![:p]

<font color="red">Where there's smoke....there's meat!</font id="red">

Fuzzybear

Thanks Tominator, I took the "cheap" route once and the agony was not worth doing again...........

Based on my personal experience and "consumer" freindly atsmosphere, no one has convinced me to stray from Chez Bubba at this time...on a per puck cost, the variation is not worth it to me for Kirks time tested consistency in delivery.  Sure, West Coast shipping costs might be a tad cheaper, but again, well............you read the above....

Now, if I found the same price around the corner, then that's a different story as far as cost savings to me...but on the other hand, I like having stuff delivered rather than driving around in the So Cal heat this time of year too!

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

Tominator

I haven't ordered from Kirk yet, but that time is coming. If the difference had only been a few bucks, I'd not have bothered with the link, but being unemployed makes the approx $30 difference worth the wait to me.[B)]

nsxbill

I will probably purchase my pucks from the Chez site.  I had already ordered my smoker and oredered the pucks before I joined this site. I initially bough my smoker in Canada, and my first load of pucks from http://www.chefscatalog.com:80/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?cmCat=search&itemId=cprod4690005.  I am sure Kirk would appreciate our business, and I believe in supporting folks I know.  Chez Bubba works for me, and I like no sales tax when I purchase outside the state.

Comptetition keeps the price down.  To make it worth one's while, a business person has to watch the market and stay competitive.  The one tangible thing that makes the difference for me is dependabilty-having the product in stock, and good service.  I don't think Kirk will let you down.

Bill

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Fuzzybear

I can appreciate your position Tominator...not meant as a slam and hope you didn't take it that way![:D]

When you have no employment, you have to make the buck stretch...I do not fondly remember by unemployment days....good luck to you man!~

Glendora, CA - USA!

Tominator

<b>Fuzzybear</b>, there was no harm done.

One door closes...then one must go and find another open door.[^]

Fuzzybear

Atta boy Tominator!

You know of an open insurance door in Spokane????

Glendora, CA - USA!

rgardjr

Fuzzybear, White's Outdoor has great prices on all the Bradley stuff.  Also, I did see an Allstate guy in Liberty Lake advertising for help.
Good Luck-
Rick

pedally

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by pedally</i>
<br />Maybe Chez matches prices....[;)][;)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Maybe the others match service.[;)][;)][:D]

I'm sure we could sell a lot of product just processing orders through our website to the Bradley warehouse & being the cheapest game in town. It's just not us, we want to provide a service that treats customers like we want to be treated when we're the customer. If your purchasing is dictated solely on price, we're not for you & I'm cool with that. Diff'ernt strokes.[8D]

We don't ever want to be Cabela's, we actually use what we sell.(And Bradley stuff is all we sell!) We sold a smoker to a guy just because I could tell him what an extra rack set was good for. He had called (insert virtually every internet dealer here) and was told "Gee, I don't know, but we sell a lot of them so they must be good for something."[:0]

Didn't mean to go on a diatribe, just splainin' our outlook on life.

Peace in smoke[8D],

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

johnnytahoe

I purchase some from the link and deilvery was super fast. It only took 3 days from Web order to front door (Lake Tahoe). Not bad and cost effective as well. Now I just need to get my smoker from Bradley :-(

DEMAN

Just placed my first order with Bubba (cover and aluminum pucks)
Will let you know how it goes :)
Now I have a question (which may be answered in other forum topics but I haven't gotten there yet)...what is the species mix and percentages in the "Special Blend" disks?

N/M...I just got time to read a little further in the forum..du-oh..I did however try to smoke a chunk of cheddar with the SB...didn't turn out real well...think apple is the way to go.

Chez Bubba

Dave,

Your order will go out tomorrow USPS & you should see it early next week. I've already got it packed up.

Special Blend is the smoking equivalent to a hot dog. Scraps from the manufacturing process get gathered & mixed. The only exception is mesquite, which is strictly isolated.

We have one customer who claims he's tried all the flavors & prefers SB. Albeit, just one. I find them rather indistinctive, yet you certainly won't offend anyone.

It all boils down to your personal taste and that's why it's so cool that you have so many options.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Fuzzybear

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Fuzzybear, White's Outdoor has great prices on all the Bradley stuff. Also, I did see an Allstate guy in Liberty Lake advertising for help.
Good Luck-
Rick<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Rick:  I just saw this man...sheesh am I slow...thanks for the note - I have secured a position with my company in Spokane (I'll be living in Chattaroy)so it worked out well on my end...thanks for the tip!

Glendora, CA - USA!

DEMAN

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Chez Bubba</i>
<br />Dave,

Your order will go out tomorrow USPS & you should see it early next week. I've already got it packed up.

Special Blend is the smoking equivalent to a hot dog. Scraps from the manufacturing process get gathered & mixed. The only exception is mesquite, which is strictly isolated.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Thanks for the prompt reply Kirk and what looks like exceptional service. I look forward to doing business in the future.