Get'em While They're HOT!! Great Deal on bisquette

Started by Tominator, July 18, 2004, 04:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Chez Bubba</i>
<br />
<font color="red">Hi Hans</font id="red">. Please capitalize my name & spell "speech" correctly in the future.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
I was wondering about that.  Glad to see this mess is over!

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Habanero Smoker

I have to thank the playoffs for my unawareness of what happened last evening.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

bsolomon

No kidding.  You miss reading the forums for one day and all hell breaks loose...

JJC

Anyone care to explain what the heck this was all about???

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

nsxbill

New member, a guy from Texas who responded to every single post as if every post was to him.  Redundant, illiterate meat inspector apparently  wrote some threatening emails to Chez.  Didn't go postal...went meat inspector.  Changed his name and then came back again.  Always had to get the last word in.  It is a sorry time when someone has to be excluded, this was that time, and most cheered when it happened.  No doubt he will be back with another alias...who knows, might be lurking now.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Habanero Smoker

Bill,
Someone like that - you can bet he's lurking.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

psdubl07

I'm a little confused by this whole shipping cost and price per bisquette thing.  
I get most of the bisquette flavors at a local store for $16.99 per 48 pack.  Since that's by far the cheapest and there's no shipping, I get most of my pucks there.  Kind of like what some other guys do w/ Canadian Tire.
But they don't carry Pecan and I wanted to try it since everyone raves about it.  I went to Chez's site (notice the capital Kirk...lol), and shipping to WA is $13.54 for 1 pack of 48.
I found a place on eBay where I got it for $23 including shipping.

Believe me, I'd <b>MUCH</b> rather buy from Chez, but $23 vs $33.50 was kind of a no-brainer. (I don't get the discount BTW, but it wouldn't make much difference)

To me, it's not just price.  I mean, I would buy from Chez even if it was a couple bucks more, but it's pretty far off.  Someone tell me (Kirk or anybody) what I'm missing[?][?][?]

Sauce Bauce

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by nsxbill</i>
<br />New member, a guy from Texas.....No doubt he will be back with another alias...who knows, might be lurking now.

Bill
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><font face="Arial"><font size="3"><font color="maroon">Bill,
I believe you would know if he was lurking. A guy like that can't keep his mouth shut for long and the minute he opens his mouth you will know it is him because he is such a dumb ass!  My <u>experience</u> along these lines is just let him die a quiet death and go on with your life because he nor anyone else who causes you grief is not worth the effort it takes to get upset.

Man, I am ready to smoke something!  I have been ill for a few weeks now and just have not felt like doing it (smoking).  The last thing I smoked was an eight pound turkey breast and it was the best I have ever eaten.  Just the two of us finished it off in about 3-4 days.  I have some pork chops that I think will be next or maybe some ribs.  

I continue to be so pleased with my BS.  For once, I have everything all together so that cooking doesn't mean looking all over the kitchen and garage for every tool or item I need.  It is no longer a chore but is fun to do now.  Can't wait to try something different.  I am thinking about Oldmans's Ham a lot lately.

Don

</font id="maroon"></font id="size3"></font id="Arial">

Chez Bubba

Paul,

I touched on our basic situation here: http://www.bradleysmoker.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=936&whichpage=2

It pretty much applies to all our products. I don't want to spend the time to get actual facts, but in a nutshell, you'll pay the same shipping for 1 48-pack as you would for 3, maybe 4, maybe 5.

Calling us, you'd pay actual UPS because it would pertain to your exact order & not have to be so generalized. Email me your zip code & I'll quote you real shipping.[:)]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

psdubl07

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

wlmaloysr

I found Chez Bubba by accident.  Have used several times with nothing but good service and good luck with the product.including employing the stainless puck.  Best to all, Bill Maloy

Chez Bubba

Bill,

I appreciate the review and am happy you have joined our group. Just so nobody gets led astray, the Bubba Pucks are aluminium, not stainless. Mine are two years old and because of normal washing they are however, stain-free![:D][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

JJC

Welcome to the Forum, Bill!

Chez, my Bubba Pucks don't get washed very often, and I consider the stains a "badge of honor" [;)]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

simmy

I am with you on that one John, I think it is a badge of honor the way the bubba pucks wear their use.[;)]

Steve