Complete disaster

Started by Johnny, February 02, 2017, 02:14:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edward176

Hey Johnny, send pictures of what you do please. I've been playing with a chimney/vent for my smoker as well and have had some issues. Sure learned a lot the last few days just from reading all the suggestions here. Thank You guys. 

Johnny

Hi Ed. I would be happy to send pictures on here if I knew how to upload them lol.. ive even posted a thread a while ago asking if anyone knew how to upload pics from a mobile device but got no response. I'm sure it can be done because people do have them on here :)

TedEbear

I guess I missed your post about posting pictures.  Here's the Reader's Digest version of how to post pics in a message.

1. Upload your pic(s) to a free host site, such as Photobucket.
2. Next to each pic is an IMG box. Left click in that box and the contents will automatically be copied onto your clipboard.
3. Paste those contents into a message on here.
4. It is not necessary but if you want to see if it worked before posting your message you can click on the Preview button.

Hint: If you think you might be using Photobucket for eventually storing lots of pics it is a good idea to create different folders for each theme such as Food, Hobbies, Cars, etc.  Just make sure you upload them to the appropriate folder. Keeping your Photobucket pics organized makes them much easier to find later on.

Johnny

Thats great! Tkx TedEbear, Ill give this a try.
Johnny.

Johnny

TedEbear I tried this and still won't work on here, lol I'm going to try it from a desktop (pretty confident that will work because you can actually left click using a mouse) using an ipad all you can do is copy the img bar, paste the img bar to the text line on here but nothing happens... I also tried using my Samsung S6 and It wont let me paste it to here, I tried it to a mobile text msg and it works fine but all I get on here is a tear drop when I try to paste.
Contrary i guess  >:( >:( >:
Johnny.

Johnny

Finally got a chance to fabricate something here. I turned the smoker on without the PID and set the temp to 200 F with the timer set to 4hrs
See what happens from here!

Johnny

This strikes me odd! could see if it were only a few degrees in difference.. but not even close!

Johnny

Quote from: Johnny on February 16, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

Finally got a chance to fabricate something here. I turned the smoker on without the PID and set the temp to 200 F with the timer set to 4hrs
See what happens from here!
Result was ok when in regards to the oven part ( held heat fine ) started a bisquette and filled the shop with smoke lol
going to go the route with installing a range hood to vent that out.
Pics to follow!