Where has everyone gone!

Started by Johnny, March 16, 2017, 12:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny

Someones got to cook something soon and talk about it ! I'm going thru Bradley Forum withdrawal lol

Edward176

Sorry Johnny, I was drooling so much after looking at your Bacon wrapped beef and Kiwi that my keyboard fried and had to wait to get it all cleaned up. Now that I am up and running, whats next for dinner?? Baconnnnnnnnnn

Johnny

Pretty simple tonight Ed, homemade hot italian sausage on the bbq! No bacon but still delicious 😋

Edward176

Looking Good Johnny, Weather here will be improved by Saturday so I'll fire up the grill and make Baby Back Ribs on Sunday, daughter is having rib withdrawal, so it ribs on Sunday. I'll prep them Saturday, and I have my own rub that I'll apply, wrap them and into the fridge overnight. Fire up the Grill and Low and Slow at 250'f for several hours, Cattle Boyz BBQ sauce, and serve. Nothing to it.

Hamlet 77

The weather in the UK is not conducive to any smoking.molus got to repair my little cover for my smoking area this weekend.
Life's to short to chew grass

Edward176

Hamlet, if I sent you a picture of the snow and wind here today I'm sure you wouldn't trade places with me :)

Smoker John

I need to smoke something soon and maybe even post it. I have done several just haven't posted them, posting pictures is just a PITA lol
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

Johnny

Quote from: Edward176 on March 17, 2017, 12:11:07 PM
Hamlet, if I sent you a picture of the snow and wind here today I'm sure you wouldn't trade places with me :)
Wind! Ed we had gusting winds up near 180 km on Wednesday lol almost lost the meat room in the new house we're building lol

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: Smoker John on March 17, 2017, 01:34:37 PM
I need to smoke something soon and maybe even post it. I have done several just haven't posted them, posting pictures is just a PITA lol

My position on this is (and always has been); if you have pictures and are willing to post them that is a plus, but not needed. If you don't have the time to take pictures, and you don't want to deal with Photobucket's many glitches, a post without a picture with a good description of your smoke/cook is just as good.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Hamlet 77

Quote from: Edward176 on March 17, 2017, 12:11:07 PM

Yeah, just a wimp, that's me.

In my defence I have spent the last two weekends hit and cold smoking. Freezers getting full AND got a big weekend at Easter, four days non stop. And I think day 1 will be a very early start. Just planning the timetable today.
Life's to short to chew grass

TMB

Facebook is a problem for this site because most of the old members seem to have gone over to that side of the web  :o

If this site had a way to host it's own pictures like other sites I could post more cooks but since you have to have a photobucket or other photo hosting site I just dont have time to upload pictures to other sites then send them here to show what I have cooked

I talk to many other "OLD" members and they tell me they rather be on facebook  ???   

Personally, I do not have a facebook nor do I want one.     If Bradley would take a little more interest in this site we would have more folks here

Ok, sitting down now   
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Johnny

TMB I hear ya, little bit of a pain to post photos but to be honest it's not all that bad once you get used to it. I take shots using my smart phone, upload them to photobucket then post them using my ipad. One good thing using photobucket is that you get a great quality photo!
I dont mind uploading photos because I know we all enjoy seeing pictures.
Hopefully fb doesn't nab up all who use this forum because I sure enjoy using it!

TMB

Quote from: Johnny on March 19, 2017, 05:28:40 AM
TMB I hear ya, little bit of a pain to post photos but to be honest it's not all that bad once you get used to it. I take shots using my smart phone, upload them to photobucket then post them using my ipad. One good thing using photobucket is that you get a great quality photo!
I dont mind uploading photos because I know we all enjoy seeing pictures.
Hopefully fb doesn't nab up all who use this forum because I sure enjoy using it!
PhotoBucket has had soooo many issues in the past I just can't stand to use them anymore.   I take all my pictures with my i-phone but have not  found a hosting site where I can upload (without issues) :( :( :( :(
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Edward176

I agree with you TMB, I've installed and Re-Installed PhotoBucket 3 times now and still can't get it to work correctly. Wish there was an easier way to display my works of art before they are eaten ;)

cathouse willy

I've had issues with photo bucket before but since I switched my browser to Op-era and installed their adblock ext. it's been much better. Speaking of I uploaded this photo of dinner just a few minutes ago.My brats in a toad in the hole.