Where has everyone gone!

Started by Johnny, March 16, 2017, 12:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny

Quote from: TMB on March 19, 2017, 06:47:50 PM
Quote from: Johnny on March 19, 2017, 05:28:40 AM
TMB I hear ya, little bit of a pain to post photos but to be honest it's not all that bad once you get used to it. I take shots using my smart phone, upload them to photobucket then post them using my ipad. One good thing using photobucket is that you get a great quality photo!
I dont mind uploading photos because I know we all enjoy seeing pictures.
Hopefully fb doesn't nab up all who use this forum because I sure enjoy using it!
PhotoBucket has had soooo many issues in the past I just can't stand to use them anymore.   I take all my pictures with my i-phone but have not  found a hosting site where I can upload (without issues) :( :( :( :(
Perhaps give it a try again,, I'm using it and no issues! Seems to work great. Who knows, maybe they got all their bugs worked out.

Johnny

I did a quick search and these are the host I found.
Shutterfly
Smugmug
Tiny pic
Image shack
Flickr
Imgur
So these are a half dozen, I know my wife uses Shutterfly for ordering things such as pictures, fridge magnets and stuff, so they seem to be a good choice from our experience.
So if your not happy with photobucket or in Ed's case cant upload the program give one of these a try!

Smoker John

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on March 18, 2017, 01:37:11 AM
Quote from: Smoker John on March 17, 2017, 01:34:37 PM
I need to smoke something soon and maybe even post it. I have done several just haven't posted them, posting pictures is just a PITA lol

My position on this is (and always has been); if you have pictures and are willing to post them that is a plus, but not needed. If you don't have the time to take pictures, and you don't want to deal with Photobucket's many glitches, a post without a picture with a good description of your smoke/cook is just as good.

You are correct Habs, I will aim at sharing my smokes and adding pictures!
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
Bradley BS712

Edward176

Looks Good Cathouse willy, what sauce is that?

cathouse willy

Quote from: Edward176 on March 20, 2017, 02:40:36 PM
Looks Good Cathouse willy, what sauce is that?
A toad in the hole is pork sausage baked in Yorkshire pudding,very tasty served with onion gravy and mashed spuds

Edward176

Call it whatever you like Cathouse, but I think Mikey Likes the looks of it. I would never have thought of adding pork sausages to Yorkshire pudding. I have to watch what I eat so I'd eliminate the spuds (Too Fattening) and just use the gravy on the Yorkshire ..... Thanks   

cherrybergher

cathouse, that looks great, my wife makes a danady one with elk sausages from her dad
BDS 4 Rack
"Improving the flavour of our lives one smokey day at a time"