Anova presision cooker

Started by Johnny, March 30, 2017, 08:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny

Pulled the trigger last night and ordered a sous vide presision cooker, was on sale till the end of this month so I bought it. Looking forward to cooking with it!
Funny how the small things can make us happy eh!

rexster

Stainless 4 rack Bradley
6 Rack DBS w/second heat element
Auber PID
7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
Jenn-Air 75000 btu gas grill w/sear burner
Weber Performer charcoal grill
Portable Kitchen All Aluminum Charcoal Grill
2 MES 40" smokers
PK360 Grill
Vacmaster 320 Vacuum Chamber Sealer

cherrybergher

8) the results will be epic
BDS 4 Rack
"Improving the flavour of our lives one smokey day at a time"

Salmonsmoker

One can never have too many toys. I think you're gonna like it. They've made upgrades since I bought mine. One of the neatest things about it is that you can clamp it to just about any container you can find.
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

Johnny

Quote from: Salmonsmoker on March 31, 2017, 07:08:36 AM
One can never have too many toys. I think you're gonna like it. They've made upgrades since I bought mine. One of the neatest things about it is that you can clamp it to just about any container you can find.
Salmonsmoker I showed your comment to my wife "one can never have too many toys" lol she said he must be divorced! She said because you have enough toys! Haha

Salmonsmoker

Quote from: Johnny on March 31, 2017, 08:15:43 AM
Quote from: Salmonsmoker on March 31, 2017, 07:08:36 AM
Salmonsmoker I showed your comment to my wife "one can never have too many toys" lol she said he must be divorced! She said because you have enough toys! Haha

;D Johnny, for your wife....I never stated how many toys I actually have ::) AND.....this year will be our 43rd anniversary. :o
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

Johnny

Lol ,I meant to say my wife said "I" have enough toys.. but much like yourself we can never have enough!  Congrats on 43 years!!  You must have a great woman ! I know mine deserves a gold medal for putting up with all that comes in this house :)

rexster

I have a 4 rib prime rib roast going that I started at 2 pm yesterday. Should be a good one by the time 6 pm rolls around
Stainless 4 rack Bradley
6 Rack DBS w/second heat element
Auber PID
7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
Jenn-Air 75000 btu gas grill w/sear burner
Weber Performer charcoal grill
Portable Kitchen All Aluminum Charcoal Grill
2 MES 40" smokers
PK360 Grill
Vacmaster 320 Vacuum Chamber Sealer

Johnny

Rexter do you do anything with it after? Brown it up? What temp did you use?