3 very sweet deals

Started by Bubby-Joe, May 19, 2015, 10:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubby-Joe

In the last 2 months I've had 2 bradley 2 rack units given to me to find the problem, both had the same problem the smoke and heat transfer fan to the oven failed.  I fixed the newer one by cutting out the bottom to make the fan accesable to hand start the fan the other I'll use for the circuit boards as spares as the cabinett burned the paint.  That was score one.

Score two came the day after I got newer 2 rack working.  A new stainless 6 rack with 200CDN worth of pucks in a case and 8 extra racks 150CDN total for all was just under or just over 1000CDN, unit had never even been plugged in, I double timed to the bank for the cash he wanted handed him 450CDN and he delivered the main box as it wouldn't fit in my smart car.

I do believe I'm close to set for life, so far fall off the bone ribs, spatcocked whole chicken, canadian bacon twice and fish in the freezer waiting for a whole load of salmon candy and lox   ;D ;D 8)
Bradley 6 rack with extras
1 1/2 Bradley 2 racks with problems electronics good
2 little chief's
Old bear chewed cold smoker box homemade

tskeeter

Congrats on your treasure trove!

With lox in your future, you might want to take a look at SpyGuy's lox recipe at www.susanminor.org.  It's a lengthy recipe, but the word is that it turns out some outstanding lox.

Bubby-Joe

bookmarked the site for now nice recipe's thanks
Bradley 6 rack with extras
1 1/2 Bradley 2 racks with problems electronics good
2 little chief's
Old bear chewed cold smoker box homemade