I always look for an excuse to shop for an upgrade.
With a fire you need to worry about damaged wiring and melted insulation. Once you remove the back panel of the cabinet, that will give you a better idea of the extent of the damages. Also make sure you check the wiring connected to the ends of the heating element for damage.
With any fire, the high temperature switch is going to disengage, and stop the power from going to the element, also the inline fuse may have blown, so when ordering parts, it would be best to order both.
You may only need the magnetic seal for the door, but if the insulation inside the door is too damaged you may need to order the door itself. When ordering the door, it comes with the magnetic seal. The only way I can tell if there is damage to the insulation inside the door is to remove the thermometer. Looking at the insulation around where the thermometer is seated will give you an idea if there was any damage.
If you repair, it would be best to do a test run, and after the Bradley has been preheated, feel the sides, back and door for any hot spots. If you feel any hot spots, that is an indication that there may be insulation damage.