Hello from San Diego Ca

Started by CantRepeat, May 06, 2017, 04:52:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CantRepeat

Hi all. Been wanting to join here for a while now and have finally found time to do it since wife and kids are gone for the weekend.  A cold beer in hand and pork butt in the smoker relaxing.  Been smoking for about 10 years now off and on and still don't know anything.. lol.
I must ask this first.  What is the darn answer to the question during the registration for the for the on line forum that reads: 
What is the last letter or symbol in this sentence?:
I can't register online because I can't figure it out.  So I found this Tapatalk on my phone. 
Anyways I hope to learn and share some good things with you guys. 
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny

Welcome to the forum!
That will go away a few posts ( maybe 10 or less)
After that its smooth sailing. 😉

Johnny

If you cant read it you should be able to skip that question for another and hopefully read that one more clearly.

CantRepeat

Quote from: Johnny on May 06, 2017, 05:36:48 PM
If you cant read it you should be able to skip that question for another and hopefully read that one more clearly.
Oh I can read it and have opted to change it but it only changes the other questions not this one.  It's really making me feel uneducated.  Lol

gricardsimplycol

Same here. Never could get that figured out

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CantRepeat

Quote from: gricardsimplycol on May 07, 2017, 10:55:35 AM
Same here. Never could get that figured out

Lol.   I even googled it and still can't get it. 

gricardsimplycol

I sign in to a site that has that everyday for security  . Got sick if including it with my handle and password I just left it blank . Low and behold it signs me in without it

CantRepeat

Quote from: gricardsimplycol on May 07, 2017, 11:00:26 AM
I sign in to a site that has that everyday for security  . Got sick if including it with my handle and password I just left it blank . Low and behold it signs me in without it

What site?   I have to use  Tapatalk app on my phone. Can't log in on computer because if I don't answer that question I can't register..

gricardsimplycol

I use tapatalk on phone also