New to the Forum

Started by Cheesewiz, August 02, 2017, 12:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheesewiz

Wow! Just discovered this forum and it's awesome. Have had a Bradley four rack digital smoker now for about a year. So far have just done chickens & baby back ribs which were excellent. But after spending time this forum, I've got the itch to try some different recipes. Would like to try Spyguy's Smoked Salmon (Lox) as well as a brisket.

Being on the forum makes it hard to get anything done here at work!!!

Cheesewiz 

tskeeter

Shasta bob

another one hooked on the smoke signals. welcome to the forum from Oregon.
2 ea. Bradley - OBS
Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Temp Test Intelligent Thermometer
Weber Gensis BBQ
Weber Baby Q
Smoke from thermoworks
Blackstone 4 burner

Roget

Quote from: Shasta bob on August 04, 2017, 08:35:01 PM
another one hooked on the smoke signals. welcome to the forum from Oregon.

And the obsession only gets worse. ;D ;D
YCDBSOYA

Bou2

Hello all,
New to forum and new to the smoking process. Lots of info on here and thanks for the input. Just finished seasoning my new Bradley original 4 rack smoker, and can't wait to try it out on some fresh silvers using Kummok's recipe! Will let y'all know how it turns out. I've put this off for way too long ;D

Bou2

Quote from: Bou2 on September 07, 2017, 04:09:42 PM
Hello all,
New to forum and new to the smoking process. Lots of info on here and thanks for the input. Just finished seasoning my new Bradley original 4 rack smoker, and can't wait to try it out on some fresh silvers using Kummok's recipe! Will let y'all know how it turns out. I've put this off for way too long ;D

Just thought I'd report on my smoked salmon try....At first I thought the finished product was way too salty...after letting it chill in the fridge overnight, it tasted superior the next day!

Now gonna try my hand a smoked pork ribs.

cherrybergher

BDS 4 Rack
"Improving the flavour of our lives one smokey day at a time"