susanminor.org

Started by mpneumann, July 13, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpneumann

I have been avidly reading the forum and keep coming across links to susanminor.org.  Unfortunately, when i click the link, the site doesn't list any forums, or recipes or links.   I suppose I'm just being an idiot, but can anyone help me out?
Cheers,
Michael

tskeeter

Sorry to tell you The susan minor is web site is no longer active.  I know that some forum members made copies of the information.  Hopefully someone will be along shortly   Who might be able to  help you access the susan minor information.

Habanero Smoker

There is an archieve of the site at the link below. Most of the photos don't appear, and the site can act kind of funky. So I don't use it.
Recipe Site Archieve

If you have a PC the below links may be useful. The first downloads is a reader so you can open the files. The second link contains the files. If you follow the instructions during the installation of the reader and the files, you shouldn't have any problems opening and viewing the files. Because one file has the extention of .exe you may get a warning that the file is unsafe to download. It's been scanned a few times, and it is on a secure site, so the file does not contain a virus or malware.
GSReader
Recipe_v5

Another member converted either the site, or the above files into pdf format.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)