4 rack digital screen issue

Started by SpecialEffect, October 27, 2017, 07:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpecialEffect

Kind of in the crapper right now, prepared my nice pork to make some pulled porc.
Started preparing the smoker with the racks and whatnot... and guess what!

I plug it in, it beeps, the generator pushes the pusher however the screen itself shows nothing at all. No digits, nothing.

Anyone have a simple idea as what it can be? i opened the generator and the fuses are fine not blown.
Im thinking its the screen itself, i think its broken. Its under 2 years old, havent used it since april however.

SpecialEffect

Gafala

Looks like someone hit it with a baseball bat. Circuit boards don't normally crack like that.
Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

Habanero Smoker

If the display panel didn't get hit directly with some object, or if the generator wasn't dropped; I would email Bradley directly with the photo attached. I'm sure they would like to learn of this, to try to figure out how this occurred.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

SpecialEffect

well in the mean time i used my weber BBQ and a amazn pellet smoker... lol
couldnt see me throwing this 20 pound away.

Habanero Smoker

Looks good. Is that a whole sirloin tip?

I
         don't
                   inhale.

paulopadrao

Halo
Who many time and temperature you maked this pork? In Portugal with don t make pork like this
Locks beautiful

Habanero Smoker

Oh! To me it didn't look like a pork butt.

I
         don't
                   inhale.

SpecialEffect

Quote from: paulopadrao on November 02, 2017, 01:31:07 AM
Halo
Who many time and temperature you maked this pork? In Portugal with don t make pork like this
Locks beautiful

22 hours, 230 degrees :D

Z7extreme

Same thing happened to my 6 rack. Very disappointing. MY circuit board looked the same way 

WV#1Hungry

Guess I am #3 on this problem, same issues.  It is Christmas morning, I have 5.6Lb Beef rib roast in less than a year old smoker.  Not very happy with bradley right now.   :-[