Just Another New Guy

Started by Sentinel165, November 01, 2017, 12:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sentinel165

While I'm new to smoking my own food, I'm not new to cooking and enjoying good tasting food.  I've read through allot of the posts already and I'm enjoying the thoughtful responses to questions and comments.

I recently bought a 6 rack digital smoker after polling friends that have been at it awhile.  A Bradley seemed to be the obvious choice based on total input.  Living in the Phoenix area will likely give me more opportunities for comfortable outdoor cooking throughout the year than some so I decided to branch out from a Weber propane grill and have been pleased with my results so far.

A little late to the party at 65 years old, but having fun and wondering what took me so long.    8)

Gafala

Then I'm really late to the party at 76 years old.

Welcome to the forum.
;D
Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.

Sentinel165

Thanks, Gafala.  Not late by age, just that I waited so late in life to start smoking my meat.   ;)

Edward176

Never too late or too old to enjoy a wonderful hobby like smoking meat. I got the smoking meats bug a couple of years ago and love it. Welcome to the Forum:)   

Sentinel165