Frank From China

Started by Frank Guo, November 27, 2017, 10:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Guo

Hi, everyone, this is Frank from China, I want to know how can I buy this cold smoker, why I didnot found any e-mail address?

Habanero Smoker

Hi Frank;

Welcome to the forum.

It doesn't seem like they sell their products in China. The below link contains an email form you can fill out,  but also includes a toll free number to use.

Contact Bradley

Select By Country

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Frank Guo

Thanks

Can cold smolker be used to smoke cheese?

Habanero Smoker

It can be used to cold smoke cheese, but because the bisquette burner produces heat it will bring your cabinet temperature high enough to melt the cheese. It is best when you offset the generator from the cabinet by using a cold smoke adapter, but others also use ice inside the cabinet to keep the temperature down, or crack the door open a bit, and/or taking advantage of the cooler parts of the day. When cold smoking cheese you need to plan ahead, because you will need to age it a few weeks after it has been smoked, or it will taste like ash.

Do a search in the "Vegetable, Cheese, Nuts" section. That area provide a wealth of information on how to smoke cheese, how to make your own cold smoke adapter or where to purchase one.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Edward176

Hello there Frank and welcome to the Forum.
I have the Digital 6 rack smoker and have smoked cheese with it. I have smoked cheese with the cold smoke adapter, and have smoke cheese without it, both have worked out for me. When I smoke WITHOUT the Cold Smoke Adapter I place my cheese on the top racks, and on the lowest rack I place a tray/cookie sheet filled with ice (just make sure that when the ice melts it doesn't pour out over the tray and down onto your smoker, hate cleaning up needlessly). Also, like Habanero mentioned, I do it in the fall time or late in the evening when its the coolest time. I also find that after you smoke cheese it tastes better after a few weeks rather then just out of the smoker. I vacuum seal my cheese and leave in the fridge for a couple months.
Good Luck and Enjoy.