Automatic feed function

Started by rdefenbaugh, December 26, 2017, 06:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdefenbaugh

I have had my Bradley for a couple of years with no problems. The automatic feed of the discs seems to have quit. It will feed the disc if I push the button. Used to feed automatically about every 20 minutes, but not now. Any ideas or is time to get a new Bradley. Thanks!

Edward176

Hello rdefenbaugh and welcome to the forum. I was having a similar issue with my Bradley 6 rack last year and I called the Bradley 1-800 help line. We trouble shot the problem and was advise that it could be either the micro switch in the Smoke Generator, or the motor that pushes the bisquettes. Either way I was advised to replace both, since I had the Smoke Generator apart and I was already in there. They sent me the replacement parts within a week or so and had my unit up and running. Actually it was pretty simple. Since I had it open and apart I gave the unit a good cleaning and its been working fine since. Can't recall how much it cost but it wasn't that much.

TedEbear

You can get most replacement parts for the Bradley at Yard and Pool.

Bradley Smoker Parts

rdefenbaugh

paulopadrao

Hi. I already had the same problem and I decided to open the box. the system that pushes the pads becomes dirty with wood debris. if you have an air compressor you can clean it. if the motor still does not rotate to check if the plugs are well placed in the connection places. if it still does not check if the mains power supply is damaged. If you do not give any of this, I can send photos to help.
[email protected]

zueth

I had a similar problem, but mine was intermittent, it would work sometimes and not work other times. I simply took apart SG and cleaned it out, worked perfect ever since. I was amazed with how much wood debris was in there. Should probably do again just as part of mainteance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk