Auber WiFi

Started by Gafala, December 31, 2017, 10:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zueth

Okay thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulopadrao

hallo
i read about Auber PID . He only control the temperature, not the smoke, Yes?
If I make same smoke food with more than 4 hours ´i don t control the smoke in Bradley. i need every 4 hours connected the smoker?
thanks

Toker

It can control the smoke but on the non digital smokers only.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

zueth

So for a digital bradley the Auber Wifi controls oven temp and smoke generator is still controlled by hand?

Toker

For the digital, you plug your generator into the wall.

zueth

So Auber controls oven temp to what I set it to on iphone and you manually set smoke generator how long to run?

Toker

Yes!

zueth

Quote from: Toker on January 09, 2018, 04:19:55 PM
Yes!

So after you are done with the smoke portion of the cook, do you shut off the smoke generator or leave it on? is the auber able to precisely set cabinet temp with the smoke generator running at the same time and adding hear to cabinet?

zueth

TedEbear

Quote from: zueth on January 22, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

So after you are done with the smoke portion of the cook, do you shut off the smoke generator or leave it on? is the auber able to precisely set cabinet temp with the smoke generator running at the same time and adding hear to cabinet?

An Auber PID will regulate the chamber temp to within a few degrees, whether the SG is left on or not.  I have one of their built-in models and it works great.

zueth

Quote from: TedEbear on January 22, 2018, 01:25:13 PM
Quote from: zueth on January 22, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

An Auber PID will regulate the chamber temp to within a few degrees, whether the SG is left on or not.  I have one of their built-in models and it works great.

Thank You.

zueth

Quote from: TedEbear on January 22, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

By Built-in models do you mean the ones that you mount within the smoke generator? instead of the plug and play?

Toker

No, I think he meant the plug and play that sits freely next to the generator but separated.

TedEbear

Quote from: zueth on January 22, 2018, 01:27:07 PM
By Built-in models do you mean the ones that you mount within the smoke generator? instead of the plug and play?

Yes, although one of their external PIDs works in a similar way.