Power pack repair

Started by JordsFuller, February 22, 2018, 01:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JordsFuller

Good morning!

I have a bit of a problem out in Zimbabwe, someone managed to plug my
Bradley model BTDS76P. Serial no 1210011750200160 Into the electricity supply of 220v.
Long story short, I've had some damage done to what looks like the power supply?(some sort of pc board) Having a short supply of Bradley agents in the region I removed the board and sent it off to a Samsung for repair. They managed to remove two damaged cells but lost said cells in the process so now it's making the repair job a little impossible without some expertise. I would like to find out what cells were removed from my generator, if this is not possible how would I go about ordering in a replacement power pack?
Update: I'm failing to insert an image of the pc board so if anyone has an idea what I'm in about you could link a WhatsApp or email add
Many thanks in advance

Gafala

Applying 220 volts to a 120 volt system would burn out all of the electrical parts, you would be better to replace the hole unit then trying to repair it. This is just my opinion.
Bradley 4 rack Digital, 900 watt, Auber PID
Bradley cold smoke adapter
Char-Griller Smoking Pro BBQ Smoker with rotisserie
Brinkman Bullet Smoker
Weber 24"
Custom Hard Cure Cabinet for Salami
One Auber Master Temp monitor and two remotes with probes, up to ten remotes can be used.