Where you guys usually purchased the discounted BBQ or smoking tools?

Started by Jason Zippel, March 23, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Zippel

I need to add some smoking tools. Can you guys recommend some places that provide the discounted products?

Toker

Quote from: Jason Zippel on March 23, 2018, 07:45:31 PM
I need to add some smoking tools. Can you guys recommend some places that provide the discounted products?

What are you looking for?

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Jason Zippel

such as smoking racks, drip pan, heat resistant gloves, grill brush etc.

Toker

Habanero Smoker

In addition, your country would be helpful. Yard and Pool is the best source for Bradley parts, but I generally will find the best deals on Amazon. I also order often from Big Poppa Smokers, because they have certain rubs you can't find anywhere else.

I find if you are cooking at 275°F (maybe as high as 300°F; knit cotton gloves, covered with nitrile gloves work much better. They give you more dexterity. I use to use those thick hot food gloves, but now use Knit Cotton Gloves and cover them with Nitrile Gloves; the nitrilel food gloves seem to hold up to the heat better, but you could use vinyl. This will do a good job protecting your hands from the heat, and allows you greater dexterity than those bulky hot food gloves. You can also find these items on Amazon.com, but I generally get them from Big Poppa Smokers, when I place an order with them. An order over $75 gets shipped free.

If I'm cooking at a higher temperature I use my Ekogrips BBQ Oven Gloves

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Edward176

Toker, I see you suggested "Yard and Pool" for BBQ/Smoker supplies, do you have them in Quebec? I purchase most of my supplies at Cabala's, just watch for sales on their smoker items. Last spring I bought bisquettes at $15.00 for box of 48. Also Lowe's has some items and ship to your home. 

Toker

Quote from: Edward176 on March 24, 2018, 01:05:47 PM
Toker, I see you suggested "Yard and Pool" for BBQ/Smoker supplies, do you have them in Quebec? I purchase most of my supplies at Cabala's, just watch for sales on their smoker items. Last spring I bought bisquettes at $15.00 for box of 48. Also Lowe's has some items and ship to your home.

No but when I need something that I can't find anywhere else, they often have it and they do ship to my area.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk