New to Forum (8( l)

Started by homerific, April 19, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

homerific

Hi everyone. Call me Homer (8( l)
Anxious to break in my Bradley Digital (retirement gift)! All tips and tricks are welcome. I see there is a lot of info here. I have LOTS of reading to do.
Cheers!!
:D

Edward176

First let me congratulate you Homer on your retirement.  :) , Secondly, welcome to the forum. I too retired, going on 5 years ago now, and bought myself my first Bradley 6 rack digital smoker. I was completely green and had little to no experience with a smoker, smoking and so forth. But with the help and guidance of the patient members I have learned a great deal, still green, but not as green as 5 years ago. The people here are fantastic and willing to share their knowledge and experiences with whoever asks for it. Lots to learn and I'd suggest you browse the sights here, lots of topics and suggestions. Enjoy and have fun.

Edward from Winnipeg.

Habanero Smoker

Hi Homer;

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your retirement.

I bought my Bradley as a retirement gift for myself. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

TwistedSanity

homerific

Thanks folks...first run was honey-sriracha ribs from a recipe I found somewhere...maybe the Bradley site...but regardless......I'm a PRO now LOL. Just kidding...they turned out great and impressed a crowd. Now on to other things, with the help of you all! Cheers!!   (8( l)