Bradley iSmoke App Not Working on iPhone 7

Started by shawnyadav, April 23, 2018, 02:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawnyadav

Bradley iSmoke app used to work fine when my iPhone 7 was running iOS 10 however upon updating to iOS 11.3 now as I open the app it only loads a black screen on startup and crash itself. Any solution?

Habanero Smoker

I don't have the iSmoke, but anytime I update the iOS I check to see if there is an upgrade for any of my apps. When I recently updated to 11.3, I check for app updates, and I had six waiting to be updated. If I'm having a problem with an app, and there is no update listed, I delete the app, then download it again. Ninety-nine percent of the time, when I do this, all previous data that was stored by the app is usually saved.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

elwishten

Habanero Smoker

Hi elwishten;

Welcome to the forum.

I don't believe that Bradley released an app that will run on Windows 10. Their current apps are for the iOS and Android smart phones. The apps are known to be buggy running on you smart phone. If your are using an emulator/simulator to run this app on Windows 10; success running one of these apps in Windows 10 is very low, or hit or miss at best. Plus if you are successful running this app on Window 10, you need to have the computer close enough to the smoker to pickup the Bluetooth signal.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)