Happiness is a new Bradley

Started by manxman, May 23, 2018, 12:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manxman

I have had an original Bradley Stainless Steel Smoker with cold smoke adapter and Auber PID since 2005, after initial problems with a couple of smoke generators it has worked faultlessly for some 12 years. It is used regularly mainly for cold smoking and time after time has produced superb results.

With retirment looming I was asked what I would like as a leaving present, today I was presented with a brand new Original Bradley Smoker and cold smoke adapter which perhaps demonstrates the faith I have in these units and also the generosity of my work colleagues!  :)

My teenage son is taking on the old unit which still works well despite the fact it is beginning to look a bit tatty, he regularly smokes food with something of a Heath Robinson set up and is looking forward to keeping my old unit going for a few years yet.

Happiness is a new Bradley Smoker!  ;)
Manxman

Habanero Smoker

New Bradley, but you are definitely an expert and longtime user.

Congratulations on your retirement and new Bradley. Glad to see your post.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

watchdog56

Congrats. Hope you have a good retirement.

Edward176

Congratulations on your retirement and many many many happy years of smoking ahead of you. Enjoy your new Bradley and hope it gives you as much pleasure as the original original one.

manxman

Thank you for your good wishes  :)

Still look at the forum every few days Habs, maybe get a bit more time to post now!  ;)
Manxman

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: manxman on May 24, 2018, 12:16:10 AM
Thank you for your good wishes  :)

Still look at the forum every few days Habs, maybe get a bit more time to post now!  ;)

That would be great!

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)