[email protected]

Folks--Recommendations:

Bradley Original
or
Bradley Digital

Thank you

TedEbear

Welcome aboard.   :)

If you need the extra room of 6 racks and a taller tower I'd say get the digital. It is also available in the 4-rack version. Otherwise, I'd say get the 4-rack original.  The money you save versus the digital can later be applied to a PID controller if you decide you want to smoke things that need a tighter temp control than what comes from the factory.

Edward176

Welcome to the Forum gene.

mybad

Quote from: TedEbear on June 01, 2018, 07:52:30 PM
Welcome aboard.   :)

If you need the extra room of 6 racks and a taller tower I'd say get the digital. It is also available in the 4-rack version. Otherwise, I'd say get the 4-rack original.  The money you save versus the digital can later be applied to a PID controller if you decide you want to smoke things that need a tighter temp control than what comes from the factory.

This is great advice. I have the SS 4 rack, and when I added the PID dual controller, it made such an improvement, you won't be disappointed.

Welcome to the forum!

MB

Edward176

I have the Digital 6 rack and love it. I've now added a second element and its even better and I use it more often. In hindsight, knowing what I now know, I would have gone with the original 6 rack, did the second element mod and gone with a PID. The PID is something I presently don't have but will be purchasing one shortly.