new smoker w/ PID..plug layout?

Started by dAWGS, July 06, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dAWGS

I recently bought a new bradley smoker..  Unlike my old one the temp setting is built into the smoke generator unit not the cabinet.  My question is whats the correct way to run the plugs for the Auber PID WSD-1204CPH?   It used to be simple but now i have 1 more plug inlet.

Anyone know what im talking about?

Toker

Quote from: dAWGS on July 06, 2018, 05:56:35 PM
I recently bought a new bradley smoker..  Unlike my old one the temp setting is built into the smoke generator unit not the cabinet.  My question is whats the correct way to run the plugs for the Auber PID WSD-1204CPH?   It used to be simple but now i have 1 more plug inlet.

Anyone know what im talking about?

It's the same way. No slider bar to bypass that's it.

dAWGS

there are to plugs on back of the smoke unit.     the plug closest to thee cabinet has nothing in it?

Toker

No, you plug the back of the big tower into the pid where you can read heater and your generator into the pid where you can read smoker. So one (1) socket on the smoke generator reminds not used.

Toker

dAWGS

but the generator has 2  sockets        which one goes to "smoker"?

Toker

You will see, only one fits. The three prong cable doesn't go in it at all so only the one with no prong goes in it so check the end of the cable.

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

dAWGS

Toker

[emoji106]

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

TwistedSanity

If your new unit is a digital than you still run the smoke generator from the original controls.  The PId will not control it.